Inspiring Leaders: Inspiring Excellence.
A monthly newsletter devoted to exploring topics of interest to leaders and managers.
- December 2007 - Mindset: Why Executives Thrive... Or Barely Survive
- November 2007 - Sustaining Results: Balancing People, Values and Business
- October 2007 - The Cost of Ego
- September 2007 - Things That Get in the Way of Executive Coaching
- August 2007 - Leadership Taboos: Exploring Credibility
- July 2007 - The Unspoken Taboos of Leadership: Exploring Charisma
- June 2007 - Executive Coaching is Hot!
- May 2007 - Great Expectations: The Boss/Direct Report Tango
- April 2007 - The Case for Clarity: A Key Leadership Ingredient
- March 2007 - Secrets for Successful Careers: Finding Your Core Purpose & Strengths
Courses, Seminars, Workshops, Keynotes...
Need a Speaker? Ellen Bayer is available to deliver stimulating and insightful seminars, keynote addresses, dynamic workshops and 'spotlight' speeches to enrich and enliven your meetings, develop your organizations and staff.
- Embracing Change: Reaching your Peak Potential
- Succeeding at Leading
- Creating a Strategic Vision: the first step toward Great Leadership
- The True Leadership Challenge
- Moving From Dreaming to Driving Change
- How to Outperform and Outlast the Competition
- Strategically Plan Your Own Successful Future
Contact us to learn how your company can benefit from the services of Framing Change. All programs are customized to meet the unique needs of your organization and responsive to the priorities of your business.
White Papers by Ellen Bayer
- Electronic Monitoring in the Workplace
- Successfully Leading Virtual Teams
- Negotiating with Multiple Stakeholders: A Guide for Executive Directors